Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One Word Answers

Give one word answers with no explanation, then tag five bloggers

1. Where is you cell phone...counter
2. Where is your significant other...working
3. Your hair color... blonde
4. Your mother...angel
5. Your father...hero
6. Your favorite thing...bubblebaths
7. Your dream last night...boring
8. Your dream goal...happiness
9. Room you're in...kitchen
10. Your hobby...scrapbooking
11. Your fear...finances
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years...here
13. Where were you last night...home
14. What you're not...skinny
15. One of your wish-list items...vacation
16. Where you grew up...Utah
17. The last thing you ate...roll
18. What are you wearing...sweatshirt
19. Your tv...signal-less
20. Your pet...stinky
21. Your computer...on
22. Your mood...blah
23. Missing someone...nope
24. Your car...black
25. Something you're not wearing...shoes
26. Favorite store...Kohls
27. Your summer...coming?
28. Love someone...many
29. Your favorite color...pink
30. Last time you laughed...yesterday
31. Last time you cried...weeks

I tag: Teryn, Mignonne, Angela, Tiffany, Sasha, Jill and Camille

5 comments:

Lindz said...

Fun! Thanks for playing!

Tiffany&Co. said...

I'm going to assume you meant me as the 'Tiffany' you've tagged...and if not I'll pretend it is so I can do this too. It looks fun! XOXOXO

Tiffany&Co. said...

Also, I absolutely, 100%--hands down disagree with #14. 3 kids and you have a great bod....Can I be you?

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Lindsay, for the idea :) And, yes, Tiffany --- it is totally YOU that I tagged. I'm gonna check your blog soon to see your responses :) And...for the record....I'll trade bods with you any day o' the week!

Camille said...

Fun! I'll have to get right on it!