Sunday, March 22, 2009

ROCK-A-PALOOZA!!

40 year old rock star Kevin Wiscombe, the lead singer of "The Unit," was the performing star of the night. As the crowd pleaser, his obvious innate talent & dynamic abilities had all who were present on their feet screamin' for more.

When heart-throb Jimmy Larsen appeared on stage the estrogen levels skyrocketed! Security was called in to pull one particular concert goer back who was drooling all over him!


No one could rival "Dan the Man," on the guitar! His quick hand eye coordination made him the instant winner and high scorer of the night. After the performance, his large size & stature
made for the best bear hugs from the ladies!

Talented artist Kevin Wiscombe once again showing his expressive side!

The ensemble in action! They were amazing!

A few even gave a quick pose! Obviously, Jimmy & Kevin were a little too into the moment to pose.

Top performer Kevin Wiscombe, had a great time trying his hands on the drums!

Dancers, Reesula and Mindina really knew how to flip it!

Check out this band of hot ladies! Look at the intense concentration!

Even world famous photographer Camilla Larrseen had to get up and get into her groove.


One final glance at our amazing Rock N' Roll Extravaganza!

One concert goers description of the nights events. . . You Rock-N-Roll GODDESSES!!! Last night was the most fun I've had in 4-ever :) I can still picture you ladies bangin' those drums, jammin' that guitar (GO DANIEL ROCK-STAR!!) and singin' (screamin') like there was no tomorrow!! I think Jimmy should DEFINITELY replace Jon Bon Jovi because his version of "Wanted Dead or Alive" really brought the... Read More crowd to its feet! And let's not forget the oh-so-righteous DANCE MOVES :) Camille and Mindy --- your kickin' grooves inspired me to brush up on my dance skilzzzz. You two got "jiggy wit' it", "partied like it was 1999", and were "maniacs on the floor --- dancin' like you've never danced before". I love you all and cannot wait until our next ROCK-N-ROLL-PALOOZA :)

5 comments:

Camille said...

Love having twiner posts! :) I couldn't have written it better than your description of the night. You ROCK Rees! We will get together again SOON! After all, we have to rehearse for our big 80's night!

I just changed some spelling and punctuation errors on mine. I'm sure you caught them.

I didn't post a lot of pics of me and Jim because I wanted you guys to be able to steal them since I have all the pics here!

CarrieAnn said...

Too cute! Where's the sound bites though? I would love to know if you all sound as good as you look!

mreay said...

Impressive!! Seriously...Rock Band rocked my world. It's way harder then you think, but man is it fun. We are hoping to get our own so we can host a rocking party! Can we count you in?

Jill said...

you guys ROCK!

Tiffany&Co. said...

Rock out! You guys are clearly having way too much fun....without me! :o)