Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Wiscombe Kids Speak!

Here are some questions I asked my kids today after seeing this same post on a friend's blog. I wanted to see what their responses would be. From their answers, I seem to be some sort of cleaning Nazi who likes to dance in front of a lot of people and eat out :) Here are their responses:

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Micalyn: "You should take a shower"
Jocelyn: "Clean your room"
Parker: "Time to take medicine"

2. What makes Mom happy?
Micalyn: "When we clean up"
Parker: "When I obey you"
Jocelyn: "When I clean up my room"

3. What makes Mom sad?
Micalyn: "When you have a lot of dishes"
Parker: "When Karlee died"
Jocelyn: "When I don't obey"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Micalyn: "Our inside jokes"
Parker: "When you make jokes"
Joceyn: "Tickling me"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Micalyn: "I know that you were really smart and you were always the teacher's pet"
Parker: "You liked cheerleading"
Joceyn: "You were smart"

6. How old is your mom?
Micalyn: "38"
Parker: "38"
Jocelyn: "20"

7. How tall is your mom?
Micalyn: "4 feet 4 inches"
Parker: "5 feet 5 inches"
Jocelyn: "10 feet 10 inches"

8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Micalyn: "Go to lunch with Almond"
Parker: "Go scrapbooking with Kari"
Jocelyn: "Go to meetings"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Micalyn: "Watch TV when you're not cleaning"
Parker: "Sleep"
Jocelyn: "Have a rest"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Micalyn: "Comedian or dancer"
Parker: "Cooking gyoza"
Jocelyn: "Cheerleader"

11. What is your mom really good at?
Micalyn: "Cooking"
Parker: "Making chicken roll ups"
Jocelyn: "Making peanut butter sandwiches"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Micalyn: "Doing Pull-ups"
Parker: "Math"
Jocelyn: "Making paper dolls"

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Micalyn: "Keep the house clean and the dishes clean"
Parker: "Cleaning"
Jocelyn: "Make food"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Micalyn: "I think your favorite food is from Bajio"
Parker: "Gyoza"
Jocelyn: "Chicken"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Micalyn: "You have a good temper"
Parker: "Everything"
Jocelyn: "You take care of our family"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Micalyn: "Mrs. Puff --- the blowfish" (from Spongebob)
Parker: "Panini"
Jocelyn: "Spongebob"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Micalyn: "We go out to lunch and talk"
Parker: "Homework"
Jocelyn: "Clean"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Micalyn: "We're bad at math and we're tender hearted toward animals"
Parker: "We both have blondish hair"
Jocelyn: "We both have a whit shirt"

19. How are you and your mom different?
Micalyn: "Because you like to dance a lot in front a lot of people"
Parker: "I don't like to dance"
Jocelyn: "We don't have the same hair"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Micalyn: "Because you're nice and because we laugh together"
Parker: "You help me with my homework"
Jocelyn: " 'Cuz you say it"

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Micalyn: "That he loves you"
Parker: "He bought the house"
Jocelyn: "He does all the work"

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Micalyn: "To lunch with Almond"
Parker: "Del Taco"
Jocelyn: "Bajio"

7 comments:

**MIGNONNE** said...

This is precious. I might need to try it.

Jenny said...

I LOVE IT! I may have to steal this idea too. One of my kids asked me once if I ever ate when they weren't home because he thought that there never seemed to be any food missing! It's funny to see what they are thinking when you ask the right questions.

Angela said...

I did this same thing on my blog after seeing it on Jill's. But I like how you typed it up with listing the question once and then the 3 responses. You creative guru.

Ann Mitchell said...

That is way cute! It looks like you do a lot of cleaning! Check out my blog and answer the question on the post about taching.
http://missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com

Lindz said...

I love this!! I may have to copy it too!

Jill said...

This is awesome...I love your kiddos

Heather said...

Cute answers. I'm going to have to try this out, just to see what Mya thinks of her mother.