Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Snowy Spring Break




Call me crazy, but I don't think this is what Spring Break is supposed to look like. Even the birds are confused. I just ended a stare contest with a big, fat robin who seemed perplexed by the blanket of April white. I was the first one to blink, but at least I'm inside my nice, warm house while Mr. Robin has to combat the elements. Luckily, there is no shortage of dead worms on our back porch for him to eat --- all left over from the HUGE rainstorm last night.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I'm with you on this one. Never in my life have I shoveled my driveway during spring break. I have similar pics posted as well. This weather is actually more crazy than I am (if you can imagine;)).

**MIGNONNE** said...

Well I think you know how I feel about it. GRRRR.

Camille said...

I cannot believe these pictures. Wow!!!! It would be a lot more beautiful if it was over Christmas break instead of spring break. I can't believe we missed the marshmellow world back home. I'm sure it's melted by now.

Ann Mitchell said...

It was gorgeous in Boston!

Leigh said...

Phew! Glad I found you again. What on earth is up with your guys' craz-nasty weather??