Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Witches' Night Out 2008


My friend Almond and I participated in our yearly ritual of dressing up and attending Witches' Night Out at Gardner Village on Friday the 24th. When we arrived, we got witch make-overs complete with green make-up and colored gem warts. After we were thus witchy-ized, we enjoyed an ever-so-delicious dinner at Archilbald's restaurant. YUM-O!!
After gorging ourselves silly at dinner, we browsed through all the nifty shops and mingled with all of the other witches. We topped the night off by singing and dancing to the spooky Halloween tunes and sharing a delicious caramel apple. It was a fabulous night!

4 comments:

Camille said...

Love it! Sounds like too much fun! I love the black prom dress--makes for a great witch costume. That is so fun that you do it together every year!

Jill said...

AWESOME!!! I love how spunky and fun you are.

Lindz said...

How fun!! I need to start collecting a good witch outfit for next year!

**MIGNONNE** said...

Eeeeek how fun! You look so AWESOME! I love your dresses. Some year I will go. You will have to give me all the details.