Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Heber Valley Camp






Here I am....in BLOG-World! This is my first lowly post, so I decided to be low key and just post some pics from our recent venture up to the Heber Valley Camp last weekend. Kevin's parents are serving a mission there and they invited their whole family to come up for dinner and fun on the lake. The scenery was beautiful, the lake was peaceful, and we were able to see some deer and ducks up-close and personal. Kevin and I did most of the work pedaling the pedal boats and paddling the canoes (although our muscle-challenged offspring gave it their best shot). All in all, it was a lovely adventure!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

100 blog-cred points, plus a bonus 50 for letting me be the first comment

Jani Driggs said...

Love your blog...looks like you had a great time! Thanks for inviting me.

Love,
Jani

Camille said...

I'm so glad you are a blogger and we can become blogging buddies!!! I knew it was in you. It takes alot of experimenting to figure it all out. I had Corianne help me set up mine, then it became easy. Cute pics! Can't wait to see you next week.

Camille said...

On my Blog, where it says favorite Blogs (on the side), link to the Cutest Blog on the Block's website. Click on free backgrounds. Follow the instructions to add the backgound to your blog. Its that simple! Happy Blogging!!!