Saturday, September 6, 2008

Scrapbooking!!

As most of you already know, I am somewhat of a digital scrapbooking geek. With my laptop as a tool, I love creating my 12"x12" spreads! Next to possibly taking a full-body bath in warm Dr. Pepper, I can't think of anything I'd rather do than go on a scrapbooking weekend :) My friend, Kari, and I try to take these trips about every 6 months. We book a local hotel, take our computers, climb into our respective beds, turn on the tv to a chick-flick station and we scrapbook into the wee hours of the morning. We sustain ourselves with ever-so-healthy snacks (almond M&Ms, doughnuts, etc.) and treat ourselves to dinner out each night.
We recently spent a weekend at the Timpanogos Inn in Lehi and were able to complete quite a few pages. Taking a cue from my sweet friend, Lindsay, I have decided to post some of my pages on my blog. Some of these I did on this recent trip and others are from other Kari/Rees scrapbook excursions. So, welcome to my dirty little secret ---- I'm an ADDICT.....a scrapbooking addict!!!














5 comments:

Teryn said...

OH Teach Me Teach Me!!! I too am a scrapbooking addict. But alas, I don't have the supplies/space/capital to create the way I want to. I love the weekend away idea tool. How fun! So, teach me this art of digital scrapbooking... help me join the modern age!

Carola said...

You are so amazing!!! All the pages look great! I just tagged you so come to my blog and see what about...I think I might have tagged you once all ready for something else. Come check it out!

Camille said...

You super scrapbooker!!! I had no idea you had such creative talent. I should have known! I've never done the digital scrapbooking but am excited to learn. Looks like you have been doing it for some time. My sister Cori uses the scrapbook pages to create her blog background etc. Check it out at:
cori25.blogspot.com

Lindz said...

All I can say is...HOLY COW!! You went to town, and it gives me inspiration to work on mine!! I too, am a digital scrapbooker, but it has been too long since I have done any...

Cori Henderson said...

Camille told me to check out your adorable scrapbooking layouts and I loved them! I am totally wanting to get into digital scrapbooking, but have just done stuff for my blog. You've inspired me. Looks so much fun!